
Well life is slowly getting back to normal around town. High School football is picking up were it left off before Ike bent the field goal post over and blew down the scoreboard. Homecoming was rescheduled for October 10th, and today's game was originally scheduled for Friday night.


Ethan and Adam hung out next to us in the stands. They are the two biggest GB Packer fans in Texas!! They always have on their Packer gear at the games. Colin was busy "trolling" around with his friends during the game. He touched base once to get money for concession stand food.

The best thing about this year's season is that our tickets are next to Rose & Mike. So, I get to sit next to Rose and catchup on everything going on in our lives. I also get to see the girls when they check in with Rose.

Speaking of the girls.......I ran into Val in the parking lot tailgating. She was all painted up, and someone had tagged her car. I am so excited about her Senior year. It'll be tons of fun helping Rose with all the stuff, and calming her nerves when she sees all the $$$$$$

Last but not least, the halftime show. Well, let me tell you something about the halftime show. At every halftime show, the Prancers do a routine to the song, "There's no business like show business." It's not my favorite part of the game, but like they say.......It's Tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment