-playing basketball & loving every minute of it.
-eating Little Debbie's Valentine snack cakes
-wearing EA jeans size 28X30.......the boy is growing!!
-learning about the Titanic and has a power point project due today.
-watches "Everybody Loves Raymond" after school everyday and compares it to our family:-)
-eats chicken strips with french fries after school everyday. Sometimes he sneaks in a grilled cheese sandwich for variety!
-says "what the Crap" way more often than I like
-still going to PT three times a week
-driving me crazy, because I have to constant "nag" him to do his exercises at home.
-enjoying watching the Rockets at night with Ron.
-not turning in his school notes from PT........I dropped my basket over this last night!
-still growing.....I think he's about 5'10" or 5'11"
-watching "Modern Family" and "The Office" with me in the evenings
-eating pizza and pretty much nothing else at the moment. The day he eats meat is the day I do the happy dance!
-still makes his chewbaca sounds for our entertainment!



1 comment:
Rita, your knitting is looking good...just keep practicing...before long, you will be knitting everything! BTW, I like the color of that yarn.
Post a Comment