Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Than You Ever Wanted To Know About Me



Food: I LOVE seafood!!! Grilled flounder is my favorite.
Color: I love blue. It is one of the colors I've always been drawn to over the years. My blue comforter is one of my favorite things.........along with my fiesta dishes!
Animals: Maggie is our girly girl. She is quite the pampered pooch & provides us with hours of entertainment & companionship.
Dessert: I'm a pie girl! Coconut cream is my most favorite dessert ever!!! I really detest icing, & I think it's pretty gross.
Artist: I have always had a weakness for George Strait, but really listen to all styles of music. Right now I'm listening to more contemporary christian music, but I also like The Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, & pretty much anything from the '80's.
Pair of shoes: I'm all about comfort!!! Born & Clarks are probably my favorites.
Outfit: Okay......can I cheat & say my pajama pants & a T-shirt????
Skinny jeans: Never owned a pair and never will.
Brand: I have a few favorites........Eddie Bauer, Levi's, The Loft, & Target.

Perfume: I haven't worn perfume in years because it almost always triggers a migraine. I usually just use scented body wash & lotion.

Accessory: My wedding band and a pair of Brighton earrings I wear all the time.
City: I live in Pearland just south of Houston. I love living so close to all the amenities of a big city.
Hobbies: Scrapbooking, Gardening, Photography, and Cooking/Baking.
Beauty Products: MAC makeup ( I LOVE their Studio Fix foundation & eyeshadows!!) along with Mary Kay cosmetics and moisturizers.
Holiday: Thanksgiving, Christmas is a close second.
Snack: Stacy's pita chip with Sabra pine nut hummus!!! Just LOVE that stuff~
Movie: How to lose a guy in 10 days........I still laugh during the entire movie!!! Oh, and Gone With the Wind is right up sharing the top spot!
Song: Somewhere Over the Rainbow sung by Eva Cassidy........gives me chills to hear her voice!
Guilty Pleasure: Nadamoo........my coconut milk ice cream. I'm so glad Kalei told me about it. I just tried the Java Crunch and it is super yummy!!!!



Seven things you may or may not know about me...
1. My first job was @ Astroworld. It was very cool to work at an amusement park, and a free pass all summer to both Astroworld & Waterworld made the job even sweeter!!!


2. I'm a germaphobe. I carry hand sanitizer everywhere I go and cringe when I have to use a public restroom.


3. I LOVE giraffes and squirrels. They are the cutest animals ever!!!


4. I'm one of those organic food freaks! Ever since I watched Food Inc about 2 years ago, I stopped eating HFCS, MSG, and lot feed meats. Since I changed my diet, I've been able to stop my IBS medications & feel lots better!!! I just wish it was easier to find free range chickens & grass fed beef~


5. I pray a lot and consider myself very spiritual. I also read a daily bible devotion, it really helps get me through the day.



6. I like to float on a floaty in our pool, but hate getting my head wet!!! It drives the boys bonkers, but I just not a water person!!

No comments: