Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's done....finally!

Santa's Lap: I have been staring at these photos for way too long, and finally put together this layout. I used all sorts of stuff........pretty much everything but the kitchen sink!! I decided that I need a break from Christmas layouts(with triple digit temps it's sorta hard to get into the mood), and plan to move onto something else. I've been going back & forth between the boys school albums and vacation pics. I guess whatever catches my attention will be next on my list!

Tomorrow is the first PHS home game and I am giddy with anticipation!! I love high school football & can't wait to see the halftime show. Let's just hope the weather cooperates and we don't have a deluge of rain during the game~

****I guess I should have cropped the photo and made it larger, but I'm just too lazy at the moment. Click on it to enlarge it for details*****

1 comment:

Lena said...

It was well worth the time it took. Very cute layout and very cute boys too!