Sunday, December 4, 2011

Well.....I guess I fell off the face of the Earth

It seems like I haven't blogged in forever, but it's only been 2 weeks or maybe 3 right? But in cyberspace that's an eternity!!! So here's an update on things going on around here. First, Ron did something he's NEVER done in all the years I've known him. He surprised me and put up the Christmas Tree while I was at book club on Thursday night. He didn't put the ornaments on, but just dealing with the tree & lights was a blessing!!!
We spent Saturday at the Oiler game and they lost. So football season is finally completely over for us. I have to admit that I'm sorta glad. What I mean is I would have love to see them win, but man was I tired!!!! I can't believe that next year I'll have a freshman that just might decide to play football. I'll be one big ball of nerves, but I'm sure he'll love every minute on the field!
Then we have Colin, who I think was ready to have marching season end. He has his Region Band tryouts next Saturday, and I'm hoping all goes well. I love this photo of him.........especially since his hat is off and you can see his face.
That's it for now. I'm still putting out decorations, and plan to get some new stuff tomorrow. I've found that I've grown tired of some of my stuff & Ron agreed with me(actually I don't think he ever liked some of the stuff ) !!! So I have to run to the store quick before he changes his mind!!!!

No comments: