So it's been forever since I blogged & I've been busy(as usual) but don't have any photos to prove it! So I randomly selected a photo from my files & the photo above is what I selected. It's a jewel......blurry, not the best photo of Ron, but in the spirit of being totally random it's staying. The date stamp on the photo is June 8 2008......it was taken at Ethan's end of the season baseball party. The family that hosted the party had a BEAUTIFUL mansion in Silverlake. They had a sunroom full of all sorts of "critters" the ones I remember are a RAT!!!! a snake, a turtle, huge fish aquarium, and the parrot in the photo above. The parrot was pretty cool.......but they live forever & I think they would get on your nerves after a couple days with all that squawking. So that's it for today......Ron & a parrot! Maybe I'll post tomorrow, but odds are it'll be a few days..........
No comments:
Post a Comment