Last night Ethan attended the NJHS Induction Ceremony. He got all dressed up and then proceeded to hang out with his friends. Not my idea of "helping" but his sponsors seemed okay with it. Every thing went well with the ceremony, and it was pretty much over in 15 minutes(gotta love that). Then they served refreshments & visited and then came cleanup time. Ethan signed up for cleanup committee.........he was doing a great job until..........the boys saw smoke..........
It was then I noticed that all the boys were MIA. I saw the smoke and followed it to find all the boys in the St. Helen's parking lot. They just couldn't help themselves.......they saw smoke & they had to know where it was coming from!!!The fire was from a transformer on a pole in front of the priest's house at St. Helen's that exploded. Pure excitement in a boy's mind.....they were completely mesmerized by the firemen. I was smiling just watching them watch the fire..........
So there you have it..........last night will be forever be known as the NJHS meeting with the fire!!! Gotta love those boys!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment