Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm officially old

Last night I went to my 25th high school reunion.  Can't believe it's been 25 years!!!  I had a great time catching up with all my "old" friends.  The best surprise was seeing Kelly again.  We were best friends in elementary school and just reconnected via facebook not long ago.  I still don't remember our "hot legs" baton routine at the gong show.......I guess I just mentally blocked that out of mind!!!!  Here are some photos of all of us:
 Me, Andrea & Kelly
 Chris & Neil photo bombing me & Andrea.....too funny to crop them out!
 The Gang.....minus a few.
Andrea & Sabra.  

Well tonight should be fun.  We have a house divided........wish I was rich & could afford to drop $1K on Packers vs Texans tickets for the game tonight.  It should be a good game.......but it won't be good at my house no matter who wins, someone isn't gonna be happy~

No comments: