I had the best day yesterday. I was heading out to run errands, and stopped at one of my favorite resale shops. I had noticed the sign outside read 50% off furniture.......I was a tad excited about that because I have been looking for furniture for my craft room. Let's just say that everything I found was priced way more than I wanted to spend. I found the cabinet below that was in really good condition. It's solid oak and the only thing I need to fix is one of the front latches (that's why the tassles are on it). I plan to purchase some matching baskets to store my craft items in it. Right now I am just using some baskets and jars I already have.
My other find was a table to use as my craft desk. This table has some really good bones! It was a steal at $62.50 and solid wood!!! These are the before photos and I will post after photos as soon as I refinish it. I plan to stain it the same color as the cabinet and replace the knobs with antique crystal ones,
So that is my good news at the moment. I have a project and a goal for 2013........refinish this table and organize my craft room!





No comments:
Post a Comment