The 1st day of school has changed quite a bit as the boys have gotten older. They thought they had "outgrown" the 1st day photo, but I felt otherwise. I explained to them that I could take the photo here at the house, or I could park the van and walk them into the school and take their photo in front of all their friends. Amazing how they quickly scampered to the stairs to take their annual photo! Colin will start 8th grade, and Ethan will begin 6th grade. Here they are:


Now, I posted these photos on facebook and it was cute all the comments I got about Maggie. Maggie has been in the 1st day of school photos since she was 4 months old!! I guess I could post the photo on here, and probably should........the boys are so little and cute, and sweet!! How could I forget sweet......those were the days they chase me down and ASKED me to take their pictures!!! Oh, how times have changed~
No comments:
Post a Comment