Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Shouldn't Be Alive.......

So has anyone else watched the show, "I Shouldn't Be Alive" besides our family?? I have become so addicted to it. I have decided that I never want to visit the Amazon because 99.9% of the shows are about people who travel to the Amazon and get lost in the rainforest. Today we watched episodes of travels that went bad in Alaska and The Grand Canyon, it's good stuff!

Well, I finally took the boys to see the Terra Cotta Warriors at the Museum of Natural Science. I about fell over when I saw the admission prices!! Wow......I wasn't expecting to spend $78 to see the exhibit. I ended up getting a family membership for $85. I look at it as an investment in the boys' education. Plus.....we get a discount on Imax movies, too!!!

I'm finally getting around to posting some photos I took at Garner. These are some of my favorites:
There was water in the Frio......but not alot! I didn't really get any good river pics of the boys because they mostly waded around or floated on there backs. Actually, they pretty much hide from my camera these days. They haven't learned that you can run, but you can't hide from the "zoom" lense:-)

I almost forgot to update ya'll on my Kroger's coupon extravaganza! I saved $93.88 in coupons!! I had over $25 in Kroger plus card savings, so it was a good day at the grocery store!! I got tons of stuff free, and feel like the Queen of Coupons~

No comments: