Monday, February 8, 2010

Who Dat?

Well, that'd be Bingo! Isn't this little fella the cutest thing? I found him at the Salvation Army store on Saturday..........he was a steal at $1.61. He's porcelain, and was dressed as a Mardi Gras clown. I bought him for Mom, but I think I've become quite fond of him. I told Mom today that I'd give him to her after Mardi Gras, and I'm hoping that I don't change my mind!I haven't blogged in about a week. I don't know why, I guess I just got busy with things around the house. I got two new Cookbooks:
I'm loving them both! I made my first two loaves of bread today. I gave one to Mom & ate about a fourth of the other one!! Making homemade bread may be a very bad decision for my waistline.
I've been enjoying some of my Christmas gifts. I started burning the first of 12 candles that Marty & Jeff sent us for Christmas. Each candle has a charm inside. How cool is that????
Next on my list has been keeping up with all the new babies! My neighbor is expecting a girl. Ron is so lucky we had boys, because I was going crazy over all the cute girl clothes!!! This is one of many outfits I'm sure to buy for her......
Okay........this is pretty random, but I have to share it. Never in a million years did I think that balloons from the Dollar Tree would last for 3 months!!!! Yep, that's quite a bang for your buck. So if you ever need to get some balloons, go to the Dollar Tree. I have to admit they are looking quite tacky, but we are trying to see if they are still floating on Ethan's Birthday! Plus everyone that has visited lately has asked us about the balloons.........they have turned into quite the conversation piece!!
Next on my list.........try to finish a scrapbook page this week and post a photo of it.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That clown is adorable and your bread looks yummy!