I was in a lazy mood & decided to skip the bra & makeup, and just drop the boys off at school in my pj's. Well.....I pulled up in front of the Jr. High and dropped off Colin & then proceeded to try and put the van back into drive. The gear shift would move into drive!! I pulled the steering wheel in both directions and tried quite frantically to get it into any gear but park. Being that I was at the front of the drop off line, I was getting honked at and given "that look" as people drove around me. Finally, after about 10 minutes while I was on the phone with Ron and about to burst into tears.......the van went into gear!!!! I learned my lesson, from now on I'm gonna be fully dressed every time I get behind the wheel!! I have to say "thank you" to Amy. She was right there offering to help, and rescued Ethan from his embarrassment by taking him to school for me!
This certainly beats the time I got locked inside my van at the Post Office and had to call 911.......yep, true story!! The battery was shorting out and disabled the electric locks.......FYI~the rear windows on vans pop out!!!!



1 comment:
Love the BLOG!!! And great to "see" you:)
Post a Comment