We celebrated Easter on Holy Saturday again this year. It's lots of fun, except for me, because I was very tempted by all the chocolate & sodas!!!! I made up for missing chocolate by indulging in coconut cream pie & strawberry pie. I made the strawberry pie with strawberries I picked at Froberg's~it was so good!!!!

Here's all the temptations.........a room fun of chocolate~

One thing that we thoroughly enjoyed was the weather. I loved the warmer temps & sunshine! Although all the squinting in the photos wasn't too good, but in Texas that happens a lot. The little ones enjoyed hiding and hunting eggs.





Love looking at Ethan.....that was his 4th cupcake~

We had a wonderful day & I'm looking forward to our Easter Service at Church in the morning. I can wait to hear............He Has Risen...........
HE HAS RISEN INDEED!!!!!!!!!
Indeed he has~ Happy Easter!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment