Well I survived my first "real" workout with the physical therapist. I use the word survive loosely. I'm thinking of sending a note to the interrogators at Guantanamo (I'm sure I spelled that wrong!). They need to replace waterboarding with stretching IT bands. When I left my PT told me that I'd be bruised, so don't plan on wearing a swimsuit any time soon~WTH??? I looked at my outer thigh, and bluish spots are already showing up!!! Apparently stretching my IT bands (iliotibial bands) will help with my leg length discrepancy. I almost wish now that I'd never gone to the orthopedist with my knee pain !!! Who would have thought that I'd have one leg almost an inch shorter than the other???? Oh well, as mom said......"there are people out there with no legs" .........that sorta makes you feel pretty guilty for being near tears at the thought of wearing heel lifts!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment