Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break

We went to the Museum of Natural Science this week to see the Magic exhibit. It was really neat. Lots of stuff that I remember seeing as a kid, and always wondering how Houdini did those things. Ron took the day off and went with us. He had never been to the Natural Science Museum..........hence the fascination with all the exhibits!!! Yep, he's a engineer & a science geek! He hung out at the periodic table for an eternity............After the museum, we walked over to Hermann Park........it was a beautiful day!!!



The boys weren't really up to doing anything else........just sleep in, stay up late, & watch NCAA basketball:-) Mom & Dad came over and the boys watched "The Hurt Locker" while me & Mom planted some flowers. I am getting caught up on some reading, and watched "Precious" this morning. It was a very good movie, and had me curled up in a blanket balling my eyes out.
Well........I need to get moving. We have a surprise birthday party to go to!!!!

No comments: