Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I just need more hours in a day.....

Time has just been flying around here lately. I'd write about what I was doing, but it's all a blur.....mostly day to day stuff with the occasional kid drama added to spice things up. I've been studying lots.......or at least as much as I can. It sure feels like lots. I'm having flashbacks to my college years, and all-nighters don't work for me now that I'm 40. Just finding a pair of cheaters so I can read my medical textbooks takes an eternity. This is why I now have a pair in almost every drawer or basket in the house!!!
Oh.....now I remember what I've been obsessed with.......the Olympics! I LOVE the Olympics. I never did figure out the Curling, but I still watched it during the day. I think I fell asleep every night on the couch watching the evening events. My two favorite Olympic moments were when Joannie won the bronze medal for Canada in Women's figure skating, and when Shaun White won the a gold medal in snowboarding!!! I didn't get to see the last run of the men's USA bobsled team, but can only imagine how incredible they must have felt winning the Gold!
So basically I have been in a cocoon on the couch either studying or watching the Oympics (or doing both!!).
Haven't taken any recent photos so we'll have to rely on the photo archives. That being said let's take a walk down memory lane......
Colin & Ethan on Kemah Boardwalk in June of 2005. Notice the sunny, warm weather.......I'm so looking forward to some warm weather to defrost from this crazy winter we have had this year!
p.s. I really thought I'd have a crafty something completed with a really artsy photo to post, but it is not to be. At some point, I will scrapbook and resume my attempts at knitting:-)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Rita, good luck on your test! I know your probably tired of studying and can't wait to knit!