Sunday, March 14, 2010
Study Break
This is me. Studying like a fool. This has been my spot on the couch for the last few weeks.
Here are all the books that I have been using as references:
The jelly beans are my power snack!!! I am kicking myself for giving up sodas & chocolate for Lent. My normal study snacks are Diet Dr. Pepper & Rolos, Reese's Pieces, & Hot Tamales. My main study distraction at the moment is watching the college basketball tournaments. I squeeze in games during studying, Ron will rewind the plays that are good, since he loves basketball as much as I do. So yesterday I was taken by surprise when U of H won and made it into the NCAA tournament!!! I think the game in the photo below is Miss State & Kentucky. I thought that Miss State was gonna win, until the game went into OT.
Gotta get back to the books................I have a little more reviewing to do before tomorrow~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good luck on your test!
Post a Comment