Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I could spit nails......

Yesterday someone stole Ethan's shoes out of the locker room. Now knowing what I know from stories other parents have told me, I'm not surprised that someone stole something from one of my kids. But I am MAD as HELL!!! I have no tolerance for thieves........none, zilch, nada! Chop their hands offs, or tattoo their face.........do whatever it takes. Okay, I feel better now that I got that off my chest~

I have to say that Ethan's stolen shoes reminds me of my days in Jr. High. I remember when a girl stole my shoes out of my gym locker. Lucky for me, Mom had written my name in my shoes, and the girl was dumb enough to wear my shoes to school the next day. Got my shoes back........even though they had been on someone else's feet. For the life of me, I can't remember who she was.........I bet my Mom does~

No comments: