We are knee-deep into football season around here! I took a few more photos at Ethan's game Tuesday. He's having a great time at Defensive end. He also played tight end during a few offensive plays. Ethan's team is wearing the maroon uniforms and he's #44. Colin is still eating, sleeping, and breathing marching band. He had Jazz region band tryouts on Saturday & missed making it by one chair. He was one of only 2 freshman that tried out, so I think that he did great! We went to the game on Saturday night at Veteran's Stadium. I have to say that the stadium is very small & quite disappointing. We left with a minute left in the game, and PHS ended up scoring the winning points with 11 seconds left in the game! I'm hoping to eventually get some photos of the front side of Colin marching..........It's been very hard to get photos of him while he's marching at halftime~
I am a domestic goddess that also works part-time as a PA. I spend the majority of my time in the car, kitchen, laundry room, or at various sporting events cheering my boys to victory.
No comments:
Post a Comment