It's gonna be a busy week. Tomorrow I'll be heading out with The Pride of Pearland to watch them at the State UIL Competition in San Antonio!! The down side is that I have to be at the school at 5:15 am to get breakfast ready for the kids. The upside is that I'm riding along with Renee and plan to get some knitting done. I was hoping to have completed more Christmas projects, and have to get back on track! I did finish a hat while I was in Michigan. I love it & plan to knit a matching scarf. It's my first Christmas gift that is hand knitted........I hope the recipient likes it. It a beautiful shade of green and is the softest 100% wool imported from Italy. I found it at Tuesday Morning & bought all the skeins they had........I might even have enough yarn for some matching gloves~


Gotta run......lots to do before the road trip!
1 comment:
Nice hat!
Post a Comment