Sunday, December 26, 2010

It was a very Merry Christmas!

We had an early Christmas gift when Pearland won the State Football Championship game. I had told the boys that "if" the Oilers won, they could wear T-shirt on Christmas Eve. I even said they could wear the T-shirts to Church at Christmas Eve Mass. Well, the Oilers won & the boys proudly wore their State Championship T-shirts on Christmas Eve!!! Santa admitted to cheering for the Oilers, too!
I never had a chance to mention our get together to celebrate Christmas with Mom & Dad. It was lots of fun, even though we had to leave right after lunch and didn't get to see Aunt Theresa. Ethan's most favorite gift has been his Packer Snuggie from Rose, Mike, Val, & Mel. He has wore it every day since he got it!! He LOVES his Packers~
Colin was there is spirit and via photograph........I had a poster made of Colin from marching season & Mellie made sure Colin was included in all the group pictures.
We took lots of photos, and this is one of my favorites of Rose & the girls.........
Then someone got a snapshot of Me & Ron in a little hug~
On Christmas Eve, we were able to make it the the Kaminski's Christmas Eve gathering at Kevin's house. It's always a treat to get to visit with everyone and have a visit from Santa. Ethan was Santa's helper and did a very good job!

Colin & Mellie hung out together as usual.......
It was a first time visit for James, and he seemed to thoroughly enjoy meeting everyone in the family.
Our Santa photo.....
Me with Melissa & Letitia.........we had so much fun chatting about all the stuff we did together as kids.
The boys on Christmas morning. They are growing up so fast......they are almost as tall as the tree!!!
Looking at this photo I remember last year when Colin was on crutches. It has been a year of blessings and sadness. I don't know what 2011 will bring, but my hope is that we will continue to find joy in happiness in very moment we have together~

No comments: