Monday, January 3, 2011

Messy start to 2011

We started taking down the Christmas decorations yesterday. It's earlier than usual for us, but I couldn't take the mess of all the clutter one more day!! Now, I can't find the stuff I normally put on the mantle for decoration. I know that there's a tub somewhere that Ron "forgot" to bring down form the attic. I know this because, stuff wasn't packing up like it normally does......I'm OCD, so I know that a tub is missing!!! Ron will disagree and say I just accumulated more stuff this year, but I didn't........he forgot a tub~

That's what's going on around here........I hope to overhaul my blog this year. I want to make it more of a craft/cooking blog & less of the family stuff. I tend to do more family stuff on Facebook & it gets sort of repetitive posting the same things here. So, that's the goal for 2011 since I've had some folks request that I post my recipes & projects, and the boys would probably like less of a play-by-play of their lives on the WWW. We shall see if it happens~

No comments: