So we headed North a little over a week ago for our summer vacation...........we also got to celebrate Ron's parents' 60th Anniversary, my birthday, & Jeff's 50th birthday!!!! It was quite the action packed trip. And here are the highlights in photos.........

All the grandkids except for Kate(she's due next month), Michael, Casey, & Adam.

All the "sisters" had to get together for our traditional photo!!!! We had so much fun hanging out and keeping the Legge men on their toes!!!!



Me & Jeff getting serenaded with "Happy Birthday" The cake was good, and the Grater's raspberry chip ice cream was to die for..........

Ron at Virginia Tech pointing out his photo in the Chemical Engineering Building. It was raining when we visited the campus, but it was still beautiful.

Me on the back lawn of Mount Vernon. I LOVED the house & the views of the Potomac.

Sitting in front of the Capitol. It's HUGE!!! I mean it's really HUGE........all of the statues & monuments in DC were so much larger than I imagined.

The boys in front of the White House.
Well there you have it..........It was so much fun & exhausting at the same time. We were busy sun up to sun down while we where in DC, and did more relaxing with the family at Beth's house. I don't recall ever being able to eat anything and not gain a pound while on vacation............until this trip!!!
Maybe I should have ate a little bit more of that raspberry chip ice cream~
No comments:
Post a Comment