So a while back my neighbor asked me if I wanted to join a book club. Well let's just say my answer was "YES" before she could even finish asking me. I was a tad bit intimidated because my neighbor teaches high school English & is EXTREMELY smart. Her favorite book is "The Grapes of Wrath" which was a struggle for me back in high school. So back to the book club.......we had our first gathering last night, and I had a very interesting connection to the hostess. She lives across the street from my Popo & Granny!!! I just about lost it when Lindy wrote down the address and it was Seamist Court. Who would have thought?? Of course, she knew them & mentioned how well loved they were by all the neighbors. So that was my cool 6 degrees of separation moment and I just had to share it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment