Monday, September 12, 2011

Scrappy Monday

It's Monday and instead of gloom & doom, I'm in quite the good mood! So is Maggie........
Every time I take photos of my layouts for my blog she poses for photos, too!!! I do believe she'd like the cooler weather to return so she could get a little "squirrel" action.

I had some fun this weekend. I did a layout that has been calling my name for quite some time. I have been in love with this photo of Colin since Andrea e-mailed it to me after our trip to Livingston. Here's the story behind the photo........all the boys went out on the boat to do some tubing. Colin quickly discovered that contact lenses and tubing don't mix, so Megan(Andrea's 4 yr. old daughter) was sweet enough to let him borrow her beloved pink goggles!!!! Surprisingly Colin wore them. Check out that smile on his face. I'm so glad Andrea got this photo, because he'd never have let me take it!!!

I used Authentique card stock & tags, Studio Calico veneer hearts, AC thickets, fiskar's border punch, and......Studio Calico white Mr.Huey mister.

Today I'll be the carpool queen, running kids all over town......plus we have meet the teacher tonight at the High School. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I get to "knit & bitch" with Debbie!!!!

Happy Monday~

1 comment:

Lena said...

Love the yellows and greys! It came out really cool!
Enjoy your "knit & bitch" time tomorrow morning :-)