I'm back! I had high hopes of getting back into blogging quicker, but I got busy decluttering & organizing after the Holidays. For me, that meant making some huge messes and then reclaiming my house!! I also did a little shopping. I found the cutest framed embroidery squirrel at a resale shop. Do you see the little guy in the tree??? Simply love it & I've printed some patterns to make another one to hang in my bedroom.

Here's some evidence of my organization........my William-Sonoma snowman dishes. Or as the kids say the ice cream bowls & hot chocolate mugs. I found the red star dessert plates in my china cabinet still in the box. I bought them years ago......and just hoarded them away. What a waste!!! They are now out of the box, being used, and I'm LOVING them!!!

Oh & we can't forget Maggie. Here she is doing her favorite thing.........barking at that damn cat that runs loose in the neighborhood and plotting her attack!!!! I HATE THAT CAT!!! I'll freely admit to letting Maggie exercise her "animal" instincts on a regular basis when that nuisance wanders into our yard.

Gotta run......Ron took the day off & wants to take me to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. We've already read the books & seen all three movies in subtitles, so this is more of a comparison to see if the Hollywood version holds a candle to the original movie.
1 comment:
Love the squirrel in the tree...too cute! I plan on doing some small paintings of birds, flowers and squirrel in the next few days.
Post a Comment