Friday, April 24, 2009

It's raining, again

I am sorta bummed right now. I had the pool all ready for a sunny day tomorrow, and the rains struck again tonight! Oh well, I will just have to drain some water off and run the cleaner alittle longer. It just boggles my mind how we will go weeks without rain and then get 3-4 inches in a few hours??? Is this because of global warming??? Sounds like a Science Fair project to me!

Today Colin went to the Orthopedist. She took a look at his wrist and is thinking he might have fractured his Scaphoid bone in his wrist. The X-ray was read as negative, but sometime you can't see the fracture until the bone starts to heal. He got a cast and will get an X-ray in two weeks to see if he did indeed fracture his bone. If the X-ray is fine, then the cast comes off.......if it shows a healing fracture then he has to wear the cast for TWELVE more weeks!!! Yike....that will stink not being able to swim all summer!!!

Popo was in the hospital this week. He should be discharged tomorrow, and I hope to be able to visit him when he gets home. He was sleeping today when I called, but seems to be doing much better.

The storm is really bad........lighting & thunder!!! I'm outa here!!!

No comments: