Ron was able to snag the company tickets to the Astros exhibition game today. The Astros played the Cleveland Indians, so that made it even better. I was surprised that Ron didn't wear any of his Indians hats since he grew up watching the Indians. I guess we have converted him to an Astros fan, or he didn't want to hear the boys fuss at him for wearing Indians gear at the game. Either way, the weather was lovely and we enjoyed the day! Here are just a few photos from the day......notice that Colin REFUSED to cooperate! That's okay, I'm into the real stuff anyway:


We had great seats along the 3rd baseline. A few foul balls popped our way, but nothing close enough to catch.



There is my man.....Hunter Pense! He plays out in right field and had a fairly good game. Some woman kept standing up when he was at bat and blocked my view!! I wanted to pull a Frank Barone and yell, "A.I.S. WOMAN!!!" For those of you not familiar with Everybody Loves Raymond, the "A.I.S." stands for "Ass In Seat."


And I was finally able to get a photo of the boys checking out all the yummy foods on the way to our seats!! Food just tastes better at the ballpark.........I thoroughly enjoyed my pretzel with mustard!! Too bad they don't serve turkey legs~
No comments:
Post a Comment