Monday, April 27, 2009

The sun was here.....for a little while.

After all the rain on Friday evening, I was able to get the pool ready for swimming on Sunday. Ethan has been wanting to get in the pool for days, and finally braved the chill and jumped in yesterday! Here are a few shots of him having a blast in the cool water... Slam dunks are his favorite!! I thought this photo was cool. I opened up my apeture and used a very fast shutter speed to stop the water in the waterfall. Ethan liked it because it looks like snot hanging above his head!! Gotta love those boys. Last but not least......Colin under the coffee table. Notice the red cast on his wrist. No swimming for him for at least two weeks. And looking at this photo one has to wonder how he could have broken his wrist???? I mean how many 13 year olds hang out under the coffee table, especially when they are almost 5' 9" ????
I'm hoping for dry weather tomorrow. We had more thunderstorms and rain this evening. The pool is overflowing again, and I just got it all nice and blue yesterday!! oh well......at least the grass is very green.
I have been trying to keep up with this Swine Flu "epidemic" My concern is about being on a plane in 3 days with lots of other people breathing recirculated air for a couple hours??? Or do I just wear a face mask and bring lysol wipes on the plane with me?? Let's face it.......some people are just gross, and how do they sanitize those planes between flights??? The last time I flew it was to Boston, and the lady next to me was trying to hack up a lung the entire flight. I ended up sick as a dog by the time I got home. I really don't want that to happen again!

No comments: