Monday, August 31, 2009

Slow Motion Cyberspace

I have been very fustrated lately. The computer has been all funky & running very slow. I have threatened before, but I am one logon away from getting "myself" a laptop! My Laptop....I could get used to that:-) Here's the problem: both the boys go online to get game cheats, look at videos on youtube, or download music from limewire. EVERY TIME they use the computer we get some sort of virus or it just runs slow because they use up so much vitual memory!!! Of course, I get blamed for the problems......Mom, you load too many photos! I don't think so!!! So, my solution......get myself a PINK laptop that no one in this house would dare touch. Hey, I may ever get tackier and get a PINK FLOWERY laptop.......that might keep them farther away than a plain pink one:-)


I thought I might post a few more photos today. I had taken some pictures of Ethan getting off the bus on the first day of school. Colin has football practice in the afternoon, so I wasn't able to get a picture of him. Ethan wouldn't pose for me, wonder why? Here's the back of him at the front door. I thought the reflection was kinda neat.....
Here he is getting off the bus. Gotta love the zoom lense!! I was 3 houses away when I took this:-)

Here is my sad news, at least for me. My dear friend June left Texas today for Illinios. We have known each other for about 17 years! This is how you know that God is behind everything in our lives. I didn't want to work in Transplant, but as a new grad I took the job. June came down from Illinios to work at Hermann. We met because I was the PA & she was the Dietician on the Transplant team. We went to meetings together, did rounds together, got yelled at by "The Big Kahuna"together.......and MOST IMPORTANTLY we went out for drinks after work together!!!! Thus a friendship began:-) Me & Ron introduced her to Matt, they got married 6 months after we did, and have a beautiful little girl. So, God knew what he was doing we he got a girl from Illinios & another one from Texas together!!! I'll miss you June & can't wait to come and visit you !!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Are you practicing for a job with the paparazzi?! lol You get my vote for a laptop...I couldn't live without mine...I would give-up the TV any day, but not my laptop!