
Today is a special day.........today is my Dad's 68th birthday! It's hard to believe he's in his sixties, he just doesn't seem that old to me. I wanted to post a photo of him from sometime in the late 70's or it might have been the 80's. He was dressed up for Halloween and wearing vampire teeth.......I think he might have been wearing a dress, too!! He did silly stuff like that all the time. To this day, Ron & the boys don't believe me when I tell them that we (as in Me, Rose, & Rachel) used to give Dad pedicures. I tell you it's true, and he LOVED them......or at least that's what he'd tell us. Now I ask you, how many Dads out there let their daughters paint their toenails pink during deer season??? I can only imagine what the guys would say at the lease when he pulled his pink toenailed feet out of his boots at night!!!!
Happy Birthday, Dad.............I was thinking of giving you a pedicure!!! No pink polish, I promise~
No comments:
Post a Comment