So let's just peak at a weekend in the Legge house.............
Football, video games, & iPods rule around our house. The boys get all piled around in the family room with football games on TV, and their electronic toys of choice in their hands. Of course, Ron is the "remote master" that is his toy. He loves to flick back and forth between all the sports channels. I think it's to lure me out of the room, because all that flicking back & forth drives me nuts! (that explains all of my recent scrapbooking) Of course, Ron will say it's because he doesn't want the boys to watch the Viagra commercials to which I respond, "but the Victoria's Secret commercials are okay?" Gotta love those boys!!!
After a couple days without excercise, I decided to go for an afternoon run today. Not a good idea. Boy was it humid & hot. At one point it began to drizzle and I was in heaven! I really need to get back into my routine of walking & running. I have given up on having any steady walking buddies, plus I really enjoy meditating during my excursions.
We haven't gotten the results of Colin's MRI yet. I'm hoping to hear from the Orthopedist in the next day or so. Colin has a game this afternoon, but I'm gonna hang around the house and get some Fall decorations out of the attic. Then again, it's gonna be way too hot up there today!!! Gotta get, my cupcakes are ready & Ethan will be getting off the bus soon~



No comments:
Post a Comment