Wednesday, November 18, 2009

fun stuff

Check out my Anniversary gift from Ron:Isn't it lovely??? It took me forever to decide on the colors, but I think the scarlet and sunflower will match quite well with the colors in my kitchen. I plan to have multiple colors and mix & match them. Now the fun part comes when I have to clean out my cupboards to make room for the new stuff. Plus, Ron still has to install all the new hardware on the kitchen cabinets.......I'm hoping he gets that done this weekend between football games!! Speaking of football, check out this snugglie:
I so want a Snugglie, and this one is way too cute!! It's on backorder, which means I'm not the only person out there that whats one!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Good choice of colors...I have both those colors. Santa will add the color lemongrass to my collection of Fiestaware. I love the bright colors!