It's been forever since I've blogged, but boy has life been hectic around here. Besides the normal drama, the repairmen arrived today to repair all the damages from the water leak earlier this fall. The fumes are pretty strong from the paint, but I can't wait till all the work is done!!!!
Is anyone else loving the new shows this TV season?? The Office is at the top of my list followed by The Good Wife and Modern Family. I'm so glad that Marty told me about Modern Family.....the gay couple is an absolute HOOT!!! I want to watch Glee, but so far the boys have successfully boycotted that show from my viewing. I have to admit that the DVR has contributed to my watching more TV lately.......I LOVE fast-forwarding through all the commercials!!! It is hard to remember life before U-verse came along.
At the moment, I am really moving through my "to do" list. I constantly keep a "to do" list. I have been a list maker for as long as I can remember, and there is just something about those list that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Cheesy, but true!!! So this morning I actually finished weather stripping the windows. That has been on the list for weeks!! I still haven't installed my new hardware for the kitchen. I'm gonna get Marty's opinion this weekend on the pulls & knobs I've picked out. Maybe she'll help me decide on which color of Fiestaware to buy too!!!!
That's it for now........I'm about to get overcome by the fumes!!! The guys painted the ceiling in the study & there isn't much ventilation in here........
Peaches & Cream Frozen Yogurt Bark
1 year ago



2 comments:
I love Fiestaware! I think you should get a place setting of every color you like...I like for everyone to have a different color plate and to have different colored serving dishes on the table...just my opinion.
okay....that is exactly where I was headed with the Fiestaware!!! Ron was very hesitant about the different colors, but I love the idea. I'll let you know what I get & when I get them. I am quite the procrastinator:-)
Post a Comment