Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Confessions

I was looking at some of my favorite blogs and decided to take the challenge and list my confessions. I actually have lots of quirky things that I do. Some of them are good, and some not so good. Lots of my quirks are very politically incorrect, but that's okay with me. So here they are.....

1. As a teen, I never saw myself getting married or having kids........I planned to live single and adopt a little girl from China.
2. I would not want to go back to raising younger children for all the tea in China.(stole that one from Cathy Z.)
3. I'm obsessed with knowing what I'm eating since I watched Food, Inc. and King Corn. I'll gladly pay more money for organic foods.
4. No one really cares whether or not your house is always clean~seriously, they don't!
5. The three most important milestones in my life are the day I became a PA, the day I married Ron, & the days I gave birth to my boys.
6. I love the fact that my boys still snuggle with me on the couch.
7. Blue Bell ice cream is so good that I still eat it, even though it's full of high fructose corn syrup.
8. I love playing in the dirt! A good day is spent outside working in the yard~but I seriously hate flying stinging insects.
9. Bad things do happen to good people. Good people just seem to find something good in the bad.
10. Being a parent is the hardest job I've ever had, because your kids usually hate you when your doing your job right.
11. Everyone needs to have a dog.........they truly teach you the meaning of unconditional love~
12. I don't do things to make other people happy. I've learned that a person must find their own happiness. If someone chooses to be a grumpy miserable person, that's their choice not mine~


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Rita, I love your list!