Well, I had a conference this week at the GRB. I love it when my conferences are downtown. The area adjacent to the GRB is so beautiful and relaxing. They are getting ready for the Final Four, and the first floor of the convention center is looking pretty cool......I sneaked a peek:-)



There was a rally going on today protesting the proposed cuts in MHMRR funding. It was cute seeing the excitement of all the special needs kids.......there were lots of them in attendance.


My favorite spot to eat in Discovery Green. They have the best sweet potato fries!

The conference went well & I always learn new stuff. I got some "Freebies" too. I am trying out some of the stuff right now & if it works I'll be sharing the goods with everyone I know~
Right now I'm just looking forward to some crafting time! I bought some acrylic stamps & paper last week and can't wait to use them. First, I'll have to finish organizing & storing my photos, but I'm on a mission now.......
No comments:
Post a Comment