Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Fever

So Colin made it home safe & sound from Disney. So far, this is the only picture I've seen of him from the trip.........I'm hoping that there are more out there that I can snag from his friends!

We had a busy Spring Break. We did lots of stuff around the house. The boys picked out some new furniture for the game room, and Colin finally picked out some shelves for his room. I have been reorganizing all of my photos. I'm asking myself why at the moment, but in the end, I think I will be happy that I got them all sorted out & better organized. We went out to eat a couple of times, and the boys hung out with their friends. Low key, but it seemed like it was just what everyone needed.

Being that it's March, we're all pretty much constantly watching basketball. I didn't do a bracet this year, but we're helping Ron keep track of his:-) March Madness is one of our favorite times of the year!!! I'm wishing that Ron will surprise me with tickets to the Final Four......boy would that be fun, especially if Ohio State makes it!!!!

I've gotta get.......I'm trying to figure out how to get the old TV down the stairs and into the van. I'm headed to Goodwill to unload a TON of stuff!!!! Spring cleaning is in full throttle~

No comments: