Monday, February 23, 2009

The End Is Near....

Ernesto, Librado, and Rueben are finishing the last of the house repairs today and Tuesday. I'm so happy I could just burst!! The down side is that the carpet is on order and won't be here until next week. But that will give me just enough time to paint the trim. Yep, I've lost the last remaining bit of sanity I was hanging onto, but it was my destiny:-) Note the spindles in the photo below:
Now, for about 3 hours today I continually spelled out "C-R-A-P" This is because all the other words I was thinking of blurting out would have had Librado, Ernesto, and Rueben running out of the house in fear!! Seriously, those spindles are no fun at all to paint. So, tomorrow I will be putting a second coat of paint on them while listening to Praise music. I'm hoping the music will bring down some sort of "divine" intervention.
Here's little Miss Mags. She was showing the guys all her tricks! Tomorrow, she will be going to the Vet to get her teeth cleaned and one tooth pulled. I'm hoping that she doesn't get sick from the anesthesia again. I can't wait until my girly has her teeth all nice and pearly white!!!

No comments: