Tuesday, February 3, 2009

There Here!!!

The roofers arrived bright and early yesterday morning. I missed most of the demolition because I had to run Maggie to the Vet, and Colin had to get fitted for a new knee brace. Poor Maggie has a tooth that has to be pulled.......I felt like the bad mom for not realizing that it was in such bad shape. So she will have the full dental treatment on February 24th. I wish they had something earlier, but you take what you can get. Colin was fitted for a functional brace to wear during practice & games. I was aggravated with the insurance company because they have to give preauthorization before it can be ordered. So I wrote a big check to the brace company in hopes that the brace gets here before the last game of the season.
These are just some party invites I made last night. I'm having fun at my craft table again before I have to pack it all up for the sheetrock repair. Speaking of repairs......I've been trying to get in touch with my contractor and his phone has been "temporary" disconnected. What does that mean??? I am praying that he hasn't gone MIA, that would be the icing on the cake!! I'm finally getting my roof, and then can't get in touch with the contractor for the rest of the work:-)
And last but not least, here are some pictures from Ethan's game on Saturday morning. They didn't play very well and lost the game, but I did manage to get some okay shots of Ethan.
Ethan guarding his man....
Shotting an layup. He was excited about the height he got on his jump!
Going in for another layup. That's it for today. I'm trying to find a photo to post a recipe, but I don't know which folder I put it in for the life of me. This has lead to me completely reorganizing all of my digital and scanned photos. Ron even installed my external hard drive he gave me for Christmas over the weekend. So until I completed my project, I will have photos stashed all over the place. You just gotta love getting organized!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Boy, that Ike did so much damage to so many people's homes and property! I'm glad to see that your repairs are starting to come together. We were lucky and only had a lot of down trees and that one didn't fall on our house! I hope all your repairs are taken care of soon!