Now I have to mention Ethan, because he made me very happy tonight. We are trying to get Colin to try new foods, and aren't have much luck. On the other hand, Ethan asked me tonight to make him a grilled cheese sandwich. Apparently, some of his friends at school were talking about how good they are and Ethan decided that he wanted to try one. Well I made him one, and he LOVED it!! For those of you that have kids that will eat anything, consider yourselves lucky!! I have the pickiest eaters on the planet........
So, I was going through some photos and found this photo of Ron taken in February of 2006. I can't believe that it has been 3 years since his trip to China. Amazing how time flies???

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups butter flavored Crisco
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 (12 oz) pkg chocolate chip morsels
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat together peanut butter, crisco, & sugars until smooth. Add eggs & vanilla, mix until creamy. Sift together dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture. Blend well. Fold in chocolate chips. Using a medium scoop, drop dough 2" apart onto a baking stone. Bake 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on stone & cool completely on cooling rack. Yield: 6 dozen
Hope you like them as much as we do~Rita



No comments:
Post a Comment