Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quickie Post

So here are the boys doing what they love....shooting hoops in the driveway. It seems like they are doing this more as the NCAA tournment heads into the Final Four. I have to brag a little on my bracket skills. I managed to pick 3 of the Final Four teams!! How cool is that??? I picked Duke to make it, but they lost to Villanova. Ethan has elevated me to genius status(mostly because all of Ron's picks lost and didn't make it to the Finals). I had to explain to him that bracket picks are like the lottery......sometimes you just get really luck:-) Now I'm off to a dentist appointment, post office, and all sorts of other errands! I'm hoping to talk Mom into shopping at one of the Antique stores this afternoon........I want to look for some vintage stuff. Gotta run!! Rita


No comments: