Thursday, March 12, 2009

We have a squeaky!!

Maggie is having the time of her life now that we have a squeaky in the neighborhood. We discovered the squeaky yesterday when I was taking out the recycle bin. She first discovered squeakies at Papaw & Granny's house when she was a puppy. Bootsie taught her everything she knows about the art of squeaky chasing. If only she had a better sense of smell, she might actually catch one!! In other news, I have been cleaning the house room by room. Boy is it a chore, but the dust was everywhere!! I also realized that this is the first time that I have had new carpet (unless you count the carpet in mom & dad's house that they built in Manvel when I was 2 or 3 yrs. old). I am really enjoying the carpet and think that it looks really good. I tried to take a photo last night of our bedroom, but it's hard to get a good look at the carpet.
Speaking of last night.......I tried to publish a post last night, but kept getting kicked offline in the middle of my post. It really stunk because I lost my post THREE times before I gave up and went to bed:-) I finally called AT&T tonight and they fixed the problem really quick. If I knew it'd be that easy, I would've called this morning......go figure!!

No comments: