Here are the recipes for some of the favorites that I made:
5 pound red potatoes, cooked & cubed
1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese(I only used 2 cups)
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon minced chives(I used 3 chopped green onions)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
In a large bowl, combine potatoes and bacon. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Transfer to a greased 4.5 quart baking dish. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Brownies
2 boxes brownie mix (I used the pilsbury ones)
3 large Symphony chocolate bars
Make the 2 brownie mixes according to the directions on the box. Spray the bottom of a 9X13 pyrex dish with pam. Pour half of the brownie mix into the pan, layer the symphony bars across the pan, then pour the remaining brownie mix on top of the bars. Bake according to the brownie mix instructions, adding extra time for the thickness of the brownies. I baked mine for about 40-45 minutes. The last 15-20 minutes I reduced the heat of my oven to 325 degrees to prevent burning. They are the yummies brownies I have ever ate!!!
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese(I only used 2 cups)
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon minced chives(I used 3 chopped green onions)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
In a large bowl, combine potatoes and bacon. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Transfer to a greased 4.5 quart baking dish. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Brownies
2 boxes brownie mix (I used the pilsbury ones)
3 large Symphony chocolate bars
Make the 2 brownie mixes according to the directions on the box. Spray the bottom of a 9X13 pyrex dish with pam. Pour half of the brownie mix into the pan, layer the symphony bars across the pan, then pour the remaining brownie mix on top of the bars. Bake according to the brownie mix instructions, adding extra time for the thickness of the brownies. I baked mine for about 40-45 minutes. The last 15-20 minutes I reduced the heat of my oven to 325 degrees to prevent burning. They are the yummies brownies I have ever ate!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment