After almost hour......I'm done trying to upload any more photos!! I think that there is something going on with my server, but who knows??? Anyway, here are a couple more pics of Val & Scott.....




I have busy working on stuff for Val's party. I've also been working in the backyard trying to get it looking all manicured and ready for a party. I don't have a green thumb, so I hope the bedding plants are still alive in 2 weeks!! Today will be busy. I have to check in on Dad and see how he's doing today. I also have to run Colin to the Orthopedist to get another X-ray of his wrist. I am so hoping that it's not broken....12 more weeks in a cast will be torture!! The smell of that thing after 2 weeks is killing me!!!!! Gotta get........the laundry is calling my name~
No comments:
Post a Comment