Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun Stuff

So I've been keeping myself busy making stuff for Val's graduation party. None of the stuff is necessary, but it is so much fun to make!! Rose picked up a paper mache "V" at JoAnn's for me to play with. I used some left over papers and embellishments to create the centerpiece below: I think it's pretty cute, and hope that Val likes it, too!! I used paper left over from the party favors I'm making, and printed a photo that I had taken in the fall. The rest is just acryllic paints, ribbons, and my cricut!! I will post a photo of the party favors when I get those done sometime in the next week.

I forgot to post the good news......Colin's wrist is fine!!! No more cast for him......and I am so glad:-) His cast was starting to smell like a rotting animal carcass, and I don't know if I could have handled 12 weeks with that smell. Ethan also survived his appointment at the Orthodontist this morning. He did really well with all the photos, imprints, and molds. Just a few gags, but no vomiting! He will be getting his braces very soon. I guess I need to go, the timer on the oven is going off and I'm baking chocolate chip cookies for the boys!!!

No comments: