Well, today stared off great. I watered the front lawn, and was headed to the bedding plants in the backyard when I saw something floating around in the pool. It was a bird, and I quickly scooped it out with the net. It was wet and shivering, but I patted it dry with an old t-shirt and sat her out in the sun. She dried herself off, and eventually flew onto the fence!! She is a young bird, and some other birds(her parents...I think) were flying around her chirping like crazy. It was a happy thing to see......

Colin's band had their U.I.L. contest yesterday afternoon. They did great!! They got all "1" scores from all the judges in both concert and sightreading. I recorded the concert for Ron, so I only got a few quick snapshots of Colin in his bowtie and cumberbun........

Okay........so now I need to get to the things I hate. Remember last June when we had some visitors take up residence on the front facade of our house??? Well, they were visiting again this afternoon. Why bees??? I absolute hate them!!!! So, I am OCD about constantly looking at the house for possible bees, and found them this afternoon. We investigated and found that they were swarming the house, so we got some pesticides and sprayed down the house. The bee wrangler said that dawn dish detergent would repell them from the house, but I wanted them DEAD and gone!!!! I am praying that I don't find any tomorrow when I wakeup or get home from work. I really don't want to have to deal with the headache of bee removal, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment