Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Day After

The visit ended yesterday afternoon, and the house seems so very quiet this morning! Marty, Connor, & Riley stayed a day longer than Jeff & Evan........and I miss them all already! It is always busy when Marty is around, but with the triple digit heat we toned things back. No trip to the beach or outdoor exursions. The only thing we did outside, was swim in the pool! Boy did the kids love that......they swam all night!! Ron posing with R2 and C3PO at Space Center Houston. We spent Sunday checking out the George Lucas exhibit. They had all sorts of Indiana Jones and Star Wars stuff on display. Evan, Riley, & Connor......my boys refused to pose for a photo!! Connor on the obstacle course. Riley in the rocket simulator trying to lauch-off. All the cousins at the end of the trip. Eating baby back ribs poolside. Ribs are the kids favorite food......I was hoping that my boys might try them, but I had no luck with that wish!!! The best photo ever of Connor.......I usally get him with his eyes closed!! He has a great smile, and Marty looks Marvelous, too!!! The visit seemed to just fly by.........but they always do when you're around the people you love! I can't wait until we get to see them again. I guess Marty & Me better start planning the next trip!!!

No comments: