Wednesday, June 2, 2010

bread knife massacre

I began the day in a happy mood......

dropped off the boys

went to the gym to workout with Rose

got a call from Lena & was able to meet for brunch at Mimi's(my new favorite place) then did some shopping with her

came home to Ron, who surprised me by taking the afternoon off

Started my dishcloth knitting project.........Ethan found my row counter & went to town clicking away:-)

cooked my favorite homemade pasta sauce and served it with yummy Italian pasta noodles & hard boiled eggs

then IT happened.......Colin managed to cut his thumb with my new bread knife??? What......yup he's at it again! I just put steri-strips on the cut because I had no super glue

I also managed to order Ethan's summer reading books........along with a scrapbooking book for me!!!!

Just talked to Mom & Ethan asked her if he could have the drum set they acquired in their recent property purchase.......she said "yes"......Ethan is VERY HAPPY......Ron is wondering what I was thinking?????

Tomorrow is the boys' last day of school...........then I'll have a boy in Jr. High & High School~WOW!!!!!

No comments: