So we didn't have plans for Father's Day and lucky us......Uncle Kenny & Aunt Shirley invited us over to celebrate on Saturday evening. The boys wouldn't try the crawfish, but me & Ron had some and they were so GOOD!!! I got a quick pic of Colin with his new hair cut. I love the short hair........he looks so different without all of that hair!

The official Volleyball score keepers. I promised Linda I wouldn't post any photos of her on facebook, little did she know they would end up on my blog!

Me & Popo

Aunt Linda & Popo enjoying the volleyball game

The players...........


We are planning on grilling later and having some birthday cake. Yep, I turned 41 today......it was nice getting serenaded last night with "Happy Birthday" Today, both me & Ron plan to relax and enjoy "our" special day~
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Rita!
Post a Comment